Rev Up Your 'Gram...
TOP 5 TIPS
1. Put your car in the background of the frame as an ascent, this means you can create a walking to/from pic if someone else is taking the shot or you have a Bluetooth remote...
2. Make use of the car mirrors - sounds silly but they can be a great way of capturing whats behind you in the shot. It looks super cool and bang on trend too.
3. If you have a sunroof, get it open and shoot from there to create more interest...plus, if you are taking the pic inside, then open the sunroof to get more natural light into the shot.
If the direct sunlight makes the lighting too harsh, try using a diffuser if you have one of even a thin white sheet. This way you can benefit from the additional light but without the harsh shadows - unless that is the vibe you are going for!
4. Don’t forget/neglect the potential to use the Boot for creating a cool shot. Try opening it and taking an action shot. If the car is a hatch, what about getting in the back and looking behind when shooting from the open boot? This way you can capture some of the dashboard in the back of the image too.
5. Try taking a mirror selfie from the car mirrors for an different shots play around with angles if you want get more or less phone/camera in the frame.
If you need some extra help with how to photograph your car, check out our post: