- Information we collect from you
- IP Addresses
- Where we store personal data
- Uses made of the information
- Links to other website social media
- Keeping your information on file
- Disclosure of your information
- Your rights
- Contact us
We capture information about you in order to improve you experience when you Join The Set here at www.mrphotogeniconline.com
Miss Photogenic Limited ("We") take your privacy very seriously and are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms and conditions Terms & Conditions outlines the basis on how we may collect, store, use and process your personal information. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Please note that you can manage your privacy and personal information at anytime
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data and information about you. Personal information means any information that relating to an individual that can be used to identify them, either directly or indirectly.
Information that you directly submit to us through our Services may include:
- Basic contact details including your name, address, phone number, email.
- Order information including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment confirmation, email address, phone number.
- Account information including your username, password, security questions.
- Personal Data including your age or date of birth, gender
- Your Marketing Preferences
- Shopping information and online browsing activity including the items you view, put in your cart or add to your wishlist.
- Purchase Information connected to any purchases made on our website including financial and transactional data .
- Customer support information including the information you choose to include in communications with us, for example, when sending a message through the Services, complaints, disputes and claims
Personal Information will be collected from you when you do any of the following:
- Setup an account on any of the Mr Photogenic websites
- Sign Up to our newsletter or subscribe to any services we offer
- Place an order
- Fill out any forms on the Mr Photogenic website
- Correspond with. us on email or any chat facility
- When you browse our websites
Some features of the Services may require you to directly provide us with certain information about yourself. You may elect not to provide this information, but doing so may prevent you from using or accessing these features.
The site is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 you should not use this site, Social Media or provide any information about yourself including without limitation your personal information,
- IP ADDRESSES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- WHERE WE STORE PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To personalise your shopping experience on our site
- To allow us to handle your order, deliver your products and process your payments and refunds.
- To update you on your order and delivery status
- For statistical, analytical or survey purposes to allow us to enhance and improve our websites
- To enable you to take part in a competition, event, or receive a reward for shopping with us
- The majority of your information is stored in the following European Economic Area (EEA) countries; United Kingdom, Ireland, Denmark, Germany.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by.
- If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
- If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the order or subscribe form).
- We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITE SOCIAL MEDIA
- KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION ON FILE
We keep your information and details on file:
- As long as you have an account with us
- As long as it is needed to provide services to you
- As long as it is necessary to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, prevent fraud ad abuse or enforce or terms and conditions to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
In certain cases we may retain some of your personal information after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide services to you. One of the reasons this may arise is to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If Miss Photogenic Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of supply Terms & Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Miss Photogenic Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about how your personal data is being used by companies.
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal data we hold about you.
- The right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data
- The right to withdraw your consent where you have previously provided us with it
- The right to request that we transfer elements of your personal data either to you or another service provider.
- The right to object to processing of your personal data
- The right to request human intervention for automated decision-making.
- The right to lodge a complaint.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna's payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain of your personal information, such as order details to allow Klarna to access whether you qualify for their payment options and tailor their services to you.
- CONTACT US